Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So last night I was looking at one of my Georgia O'Keeffe art books and reread some of the letters she had written to friends. In one letter she wrote; "Money is so like a liquid" My first thought was, Yeah and it runs right out on my pockets! Then I began to think of trickles of money liquid coming together and forming streams and then rivers that flowed into lakes of prosperity and wealth. I imagined my friends and family dipping their toes, gingerly wading in up to their ankles and deeper and then some taking a running cannon ball leap into the deep parts. Eventually in my manifestation all of us were swimming with joy and abandon together in the riches of the world and spirit. This is my prayer for you all with much love, Marianne

1 comment:

  1. I love the imagery, and it feels good to be floating next to you...

    ReplyDelete